Our Design and Development Service
If you are looking for a new website built from scratch or a basic redesign, we are ready to help. Our service and support are second to none and we tailor every website suit your budget. Every website is created to reach the widest possible audience. Our website design portfolio is a testimony of our diverse skills.
Have a business? You need a website!
A company's website is arguably the most important marketing asset as it is virtually available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. It is where more than 60% of customers will reach out and interact with your company. In addition, it is where your company's credibility will be judged.
Website outdated? You need a redesign!
The average website design has a life expectancy of 2-5 years. That said, you need to continually update it to keep up with the expectations of today's customers, and take advantage of the newly available technologies.
Key Website Characteristics
- mobile friendly - more than 50% of web traffic now comes from mobile divices
- secure - Google treats secure websites favourably in the search results
- fast - the faster you website, the more likely visitors will stick around and browse
- optimal user experience - expect to be able to find information easily and quickly
- needs to be visible - your website has to be easily found in organic searches. That's where SEO comes in.
Website Development Process
Think of a web designer as an architect who transforms your idea into a visually appealing design conforming to you brand identity while creating a layout to give users the best experience while browsing the website. It is after the design process the web developer can start developing it.
Web developers uses web languages and software tools to turn the designs into a live website. Web developers are further split into two sub-categories; front-end developers, and back-end developers. Together they build a fully working website allowing the user to navigate and interract with the data.
What is the Cost of a Website?
The cost of a website varies and it depends on your needs and budget. There is no one-size fit all when it comes to websites....it can be a few hundred dollars, or thousands of dollars. Here are a few factors that influence the price:
- domain name - your address on the internet: www.yourcompany.com
- hosting - the server where your website files and database will reside
- SSL certificate - the security for your website
- design - the look and feel of your website
- plugins/extensions - all the custom applications that will run on the website
- complexity - a highly customized website is typically more espensive
- maintenance - a program to keep your website healthy
- SEO - a program to optimize your website for search engines
- others - photography, stock photos, custom graphics, videos, copy-writing, etc.
Here are a few websites from our Guyana and Caribbean portfolio:
Need a new website or a redesign?
That's what we do! Let's get started.Contact Us