WordPress is one of many content management systems (CMS) used today to create websites. It accounts for 59.3% of all websites which run on content management systems. This equates to 25.9% of all websites on the worldwide web.
Like with everything else, popularity has its downside. WordPress based websites are the subject of relentless hacking, spam and malware attacks. Keeping these websites clean and secure is a job unto itself.
Due to WordPress' popularity, several web hosting providers now offer what's known as managed WordPress hosting.
What is Managed WordPress Hosting?
Managed WordPress hosting is a concierge service where all technical aspects of running WordPress is managed by the host.
This includes security, speed, WordPress updates, daily backups, website uptime, and scalability.
The idea behind managed WordPress hosting is to offer a completely hassle-free experience. It comes with premium support 24/7.
Managed WordPress hosting can be described as "a Five-Star Hotel for WordPress".
Advantages of Managed WordPress Hosting
- Blazing Fast – Managed WordPress hosting servers are configured specially for WordPress. They are blazing fast even when your website gets a lot of traffic.
- Security – You are practically hacker-proof when you go with a managed WordPress hosting provider. They have a very tight security layer that actively scans for malware and block all hacking attempts.
- Expert Support – The staff is highly knowledgeable in WordPress.
- Daily Backups – They create daily backups and offer restore points if you ever want to revert.
- Automatic Updates – Security updates will be done automatically.
- No downtime – No matter how much traffic your site gets, your website will probably never go down.
Who Need Secure WordPress Hosting
If you run a business or have a high-traffic website, then you need Secure WordPress Hosting.
It is hassle-free, blazing fast, and offer mind-blowing support. You can't afford your website to go down, then pay the extra bucks to restore your website.
How has your WordPress website been impacted due to spam or malware attacks?